Home & Garden

Second Hand Furniture

AngelBKK writes in Home & Garden

I am about to rent a House and wonder if anyone can advice me where I can buy second hand furniture in Bangkok. I know there are some items for sale on this site but want to find a bigger selection.

Angel

Posted on: 23/02/2009 at 12:52

Hi, there are are a few shops where you can find a selection of used furniture. Quite a few are neighbourhood shops that unless you live nearby you'd never know about!

Hai Furniture on Rama II is one which has a website www.haifurniture.com

The shop run by Scad off Suk road is another. http://www.scadbangkok.org/retails/index.htm They are holding a big bring and buy sale on the 28th March at NIST, if you can wait that long?

I think you can also get second hand items at a couple of the markets...Ratchada night market on saturdays and the "thieves" market.

Posted on: 24/02/2009 at 08:56

Next to Big C in Ekamai on Sukhumvit 63 there is an old furniture shop, debatable whether they are second hand or antique but there is some nice stuff.

Posted on: 26/02/2009 at 13:58

Content Sponsor

United Relocations Pet Express

United Pet Express - International moving company offering a range of services tailored to...
Find out more...

Citibank Singapore Ltd / IPB BIES

For over two decades, Citibank IPB Singapore has helped international clients diversify and...
Find out more...

Global Expatriate Healthcare

Global Expatriate Healthcare Limited is based in Bangkok and provides a comprehensive,...
Find out more...

Become Member List your Business Blog For Us

Featured Business

Shrewsbury International School

British curriculum school with a modern, spacious campus next to the river. Hand-picked, mostly... Read more...

BFC Dental

Dental clinic for mini dental implants, bridge denture etc. Implants for a permanent solution to... Read more...

Cape House Bangkok

Located in one of the most prestigious and convenient locations in Bangkok, the Cape House... Read more...

What's On

Thai Boxing ( Muay Thai ) Samrong Stadium

Thai boxing is considered a sport as well as a defense art and is found to be unique and one of Thailands martial arts. Fight nights at the Samrong Stadium...

More Details