Home & Garden

Second Hand Furniture

AngelBKK writes in Home & Garden

I am about to rent a House and wonder if anyone can advice me where I can buy second hand furniture in Bangkok. I know there are some items for sale on this site but want to find a bigger selection.

Angel

Posted on: 23/02/2009 at 12:52

Hi, there are are a few shops where you can find a selection of used furniture. Quite a few are neighbourhood shops that unless you live nearby you'd never know about!

Hai Furniture on Rama II is one which has a website www.haifurniture.com

The shop run by Scad off Suk road is another. http://www.scadbangkok.org/retails/index.htm They are holding a big bring and buy sale on the 28th March at NIST, if you can wait that long?

I think you can also get second hand items at a couple of the markets...Ratchada night market on saturdays and the "thieves" market.

Posted on: 24/02/2009 at 08:56

Next to Big C in Ekamai on Sukhumvit 63 there is an old furniture shop, debatable whether they are second hand or antique but there is some nice stuff.

Posted on: 26/02/2009 at 13:58

Featured Business

Cape House Bangkok

Located in one of the most prestigious and convenient locations in Bangkok, the Cape House...
Read more...

CIGNA

Moving to Thailand? Get top quality international health insurance from Cigna Global Health...
Read more...

ISR (Thailand) Co., Ltd

Hotel and restaurant equipment supplier. Agents for leading top brands from around the world....
Read more...

Postcards

Useful Tools

Online Translation

Use our simple translation tool to translate from almost any language to any other.

Read More...

Featured Business

KIS International School

IB World school offering the IB programmes to students aged 2-18 years. International... Read more...

Thai Expat TV

Watch UK live TV on demand in Thailand via set top box, software or mobile player. Sky news,... Read more...

Bangkok Patana School

The original British school in Thailand offers the English curriculum from age 2 to 16 and IB... Read more...

Become a Member

Register to become a member of AngloINFO Bangkok

Registering with AngloINFO is quick and simple and gives you a lot of additional opportunities to benefit from AngloINFO's many services. It's also completely free of charge.

Read More...

Useful Tools

Tell A Friend

Have you found AngloINFO helpful? Why not tell your friends about it. If you don't use social media, you can find a simple email form here.

Read More...