English Language Media in Bangkok
Information about English language magazines and newspapers in Bangkok...
The newspapers and magazines listed below contain content in English and can be found at bookshops in central Bangkok close to expatriate or tourist areas or by subscription. Delivery is available and many of these can be viewed online.
- Acclimate: Magazine published four times a year with information about living in Bangkok specifically for expatriate women
- Bangkok 101: Monthly travel guide magazine with information on local events, theatre, cinema, art and restaurants
- Tel: 02 252 3900
- The Guru: Published by the Bangkok Post as a weekly entertainment magazine, distributed in Friday's edition of the paper
- Bangkok Business Brief: Monthly English-language business tabloid with local and international business news
- Bangkok Recorder: Lifestyle magazine with news and information on events in Bangkok
- Bangkok Trader: Free monthly newspaper with articles for expatriates living in Bangkok
- BK Magazine: Free weekly magazine with travel, recreation and nightlife information, as well as restaurant and CD reviews. Small classified section
- Tel: 02 624 9696
- Essential Bangkok (Bangkok Pocket Guide): Published quarterly with listings of bars, restaurants, hotels, gyms, and much more
- Fah Thai: Bi-monthly in-flight magazine for Bangkok Airways with articles on culture, travel and lifestyle
- Serviced Apartments: Annual guide to serviced apartments in the Bangkok area. Available in most book shops
- Tel: 02 247 9925
- The Big Chilli: Lifestyle magazine with travel and restaurant reviews and listings of what's going on in Bangkok. Published monthly
- Tel: 02 233 1774-6
International moving company offering a range of services tailored to client needs. Passionate... Find out more...